Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday August 31st, 2010 The Day begins

Today is Tuesday August 31, 2010 and I am right where I want to be. As I sit here within the walls of Berkeley College (in the lab) thinking about everything that I have been exposed to in my day, time and life, I do know that I am not alone. I am quite the wild child but classic, at that. I am writing because I want to express my joy, angst and all of the happiness consumed within. I have been responding to emails since 1:00pm although, this isn't the first thing I have done today (though one of the many things I have done). The emails consists of jobs, castings and upcoming events whether canceled or forgotten. I've been taking calls, making calls, getting this schedule intact, focusing on the important goals and aspirations in my life besides family, which I love, but I have to look out for me but I always have love for everyone even if I am wondering why my brother Andy Philbert Jr. won't talk to me but, I guess I will never know. Besides this and the many other things I contemplate in my daily life, are my friends, and I love them dearly; they contribute to making my world go round. Though I am not going to go deeper into this subject. This morning started with myself awaking in my New York City Apartment, in the borough of Queens with my family, my father's side of the family. I have two sides for I am in fact my father, Fredrick Campbell's, only child and I am my mother's, Gwen Williams, oldest child. I would think one would say by far thereby having this I am unique in many ways. Moving on, this morning I have decided that I wanted to get ready for the big meeting that I had scheduled with Kiwibox.com for Marketing and Promotional Modeling purposes. I got ready, showered, put together a quick outfit, put on some eyeshadow for once and had some oatmeal and, coffee while watching Rachael Ray. In addition I updated my facebook via mobile phone. For I didn't want to press my luck. Luckily I didn't press my luck and I locked up the apartment, walked out the door, hopped on a 45 minute A train to midtown, only for the train to have some delays and, a crack head to talk about how Jesus saved his life from crack and sex. All the while when this was taking place, the A was at Canal but the delay was the problem and, problem number two is that Vivian had to go potty!! Now that's a killer! What a serious one at that. But I made up for it and I ended up ducking and dodging past these slow ass tourists in the area and people of the city who act like they haven't walked a block in the damn old city in their got damn life. I am not even a resident of New York City, I'm still a got damn resident of Stroudsburg, PA and I walk faster than these vulchers! That was what I would call traffic. I finally made it to my appointment, asked for the restroom key and spoke with both heads of the company, Mark and Christine. It was smooth sailing and I was HAPPY, shall I say estatic at that. If you'd asked I'd say I was a bit too much, for I engaged in casual conversation with a man and his garbage in the elevator. Then afterwards, I had gotten a call from Dad because he miraculously thought I called him! Hahaha I said 'Dad I didn't call you, I was in a meeting but do you wanna hear the story about the crack head who had found Jesus on the A train and is now trying to save people.' And of course he wanted to hear the story, and so I told him and he replied I am going to do laundry and I replied I have to go, you are funny. My father happens to be great comic relief but we won't go any further than that, for he hasn't got to his golden years just yet. That is the mystery. After getting my father off the phone I called Sil because he's always asking to take me out for lunch and I thought cool let's do lunch and that's it but he was tired. I guess that's what happens when you're tired and old!! OH BOY I had to laugh on my walk down to Berkeley College for use of their labtops for free because I don't have classes yet until the 27th of September and because my Dell PC is HANDICAPPED. I say these for reasons you wouldn't understand unless you're me. I arrived in the lab to a pc, made some calls, had gotten some calls, got booked for an acting job but there a conflict yet minor so we canceled and last but not least I received a call for a marketing event with Kiwibox.com for Thursday. This was all in a days work and in between it all I was chatting with best friend Noelle Carroll and her phone died twice. Not to mention the phone called from Mickey Burns regarding our BNI Meetings for Quest Media Entertainment Inc. This my friends is classic! It totally beats last week when I was an Artstic Nude Model in the Naked Show and was so totally wasted and, the week before when I auditioned for Blood Manor and had to scream like crazy. Classy meets totally not Classy. I for one, am totally real on all notes. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment