Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy

Crazy cause you got my head spinning
Crazy because I never thought I could win it
Crazy cause when I see you it's a battle
crazy cause my heart melts and I haven't even gone into full throttle
You make my heart sink
its gone deeper and deeper
but you're a douche bag and I'm absolutely crazy for you: aint that a bitch
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy how I hate you but, when I am near,
Try so hard to ignore but, through the hour glass it's clear
That you're the one that I want; that's why it's crazy
Would try to get over you if I could
It's fucking crazy, rather have a glass of wine and not think about you forever
You're a player, you're whore, you haven't met the perfect score
But.....
I'm talking all this shit but in the back of my mind I know this one is it
It's crazy
haha if only I could find a nice European
It's crazy,
Because I really don't want that nice European
Crazy,
Gone mad,
Like "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Someday, somehow I'll get over you,
Till' now this is crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment